For offline enrollment, please click here to download the application form and submit it by email, fax or post. The deadline is August 31 (Saturday).
To raise public awareness on emotional health of young people, The Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups (HKFYG) is going to organize the third “Run for Wellness”. Mini half-marathon (2.1km), mini marathon (4.2km) and 10km are open for enrollment in the following categories: individual, team challenge, family, school and organization.
All participants will carry a backpack filled with a book as a token gesture of sharing young people’s load and receive a gift bag with the coolest backpack, towel and book etc. Participants will also have the opportunity to enter a Q&A game and get big prizes including round-trip economy class ticket to Seoul by Hong Kong Airline and marathon training course by Runners Athletics Club. Don’t miss out the Wellness Carnival that will take place alongside the races, featuring an exclusive range of fabulous activities and workshops! All funds raised from this event will support the Youth Wellness Psychiatric Service Scheme providing subsidies and timely intervention for young people in need.
Join us and run for wellness!
4.2 KM Mini Marathon
2.1 KM Mini-Half Marathon
- If the participants provide incorrect information, fail to submit application form & pay for the entry fee,or fail to follow correct enrollment procedure, the Organizer reserves the right to reject their enrollment. All entry fee and additional donations are not refundable. No return, cancellation or transfer for all enrollments, including late and duplicate enrollments.
- Later or on site enrollment will not be accepted.
- The Organizer reserves the right to limit and refuse reject any enrollment.
- The Organizer reserves the right to contact participants for information regarding their enrollment.
- Any person who is pregnant or suffering from chronic diseases such as heart disease or high blood pressure should not join the event. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any participant known or suspected to be unfit to participate in the event. All fees and donations of the disqualified person will not be refunded.
- Race Pack Pickup Notice will be sent to participants in early October 2019. Participants should show or bring the email printout to pick up the race pack with bib number and timing chip.
- Participants are advised to arrange their own insurance as appropriate.
- Participants must ensure that they are physically fit to join the event. They must comply with, observe and accept the requirements and related terms for participants.
- Baggage storage service and water stations will be provided. For environmental protection, participants are also encouraged to carry their own reusable water bottles or cups.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any approved participant if participants commit any conduct which arouses public concern or is otherwise deemed inappropriate by the Organizer. The donation will not be refunded.