Enrollment & Acceptance
Participants can register online directly through this website. Online registration only accepts credit card payment. Successful applicants and applicants will receive a "Confirmation of Registration" email immediately.
The mail may be marked as spam, please check your spam or junk mailbox. Please contact us at 3611 8501 if you cannot receive the email.
The enrollment fees are NOT tax-deductible. ONLY donation in addition to entry fees are tax-deductible. Funds raised will be used to provide financial assistance to young people who need psychiatric services.
Your personal information provided to the Organizers and co-organizers will be used for race registration, future correspondence and in relation to activities for the promotion of this programme ONLY.
Your personal data will be used for the purposes related to the participation in different programmes and activities, the issuance of receipts, collecting user feedback, conducting analyses, and any other initiatives in relation to the aims and objectives of the Federation. You have the right to request access to and correction of your personal data. For inquiry or updating your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may send any news and information related to the HKFYG and its service units to you using the contact information you have provided.
The Organizer reserves the right to divide the participants into various starting groups. The groups will start at different times to avoid unnecessary congestions. Please stay tuned with our website for more updates.
Due to the constraint of the race course and the surrounding conditions, holding the race in the morning will minimize the influence impact on the road traffic and ensure the safety of participants.
The time limit for 2.1KM run, 4.2KM run and 10KM run are 30 minutes, 45 minutes and 120 minutes respectively. Participants who fail to finish the race within the specific time will be advised to walk to the finish point using the nearest pavement. The Organizer will provide assistance along the course.
To participate, please register at the “The Most Creative Look Award " at the designated Venue before the race. The Organizes will announce the results and present the awards on stage at 11:00am.
All participants MUST carry the backpack & book provided by the Organizer to complete the event. In addition, the teams are encouraged to dress in tailor made costume or wear characteristic accessories for “The Most Creative Look Award”. Corporate / Organization are welcomed to wear their uniform to enhance the team morale.
- One time off baggage deposit service will be provided on event day for participants to store their personal belongings and collect them after the race.
- Participants should be liable for any loss of the personal items. Participants are not advised to bring any valuable items.
- Please write your bib number on the baggage stickers and stick them on the baggage.
- No baggage bag and sticker will be provided on the race day.
- The organizer will only handle baggage in the designated time. Baggage storage service is available from 07:00am - 12:30pm.
- Participants are advised to arrive the venue earlier and reserve time for baggage storage.
Road traffic control measures will be implemented on the event day. Participants are advised to take public transport to the event, avoiding to travel by taxi or private cars.
1. Shuttle Bus Service (Go)
First-Come-First-Served. Bus fee along with the registration fee. Shuttle bus tickets will be distributed with the runner's pack.
Please arrive at the pick-up location on time as the bus will depart at the specified time sharp. No refund will be arranged.
Shuttle Bus Service (Return)
Participants and volunteers have to show their ticket or pass when using the shuttle service.
Schedule to be announced later.
2. Public Transportation
The e-certificate is a proof of completion of game. We are apologized that certificate will not be issued to any absent participants.
Along footbridges, stone steps, narrow alleys, and grasslands, running into the daily lives in streets and alleys and experiencing the uniqueness of different communities. The Organizer does not recommend wheelchair users to participate in this race. Individuals should evaluate their own physical conditions before making a decision. Should you have queries, please call our hotline at 3611 8501.
- All Races will be timed according to official time (gun time) provided by the organizer.
- Gun time: the time from the sound of the starter's signal.
- Official time: the time of participants cross the finishing line.
- To assist the Organizer and medical staff to contact participant’s relatives and friends in case of emergency, participants should fill in their personal details at the back of their bibs with a waterproof pen.
- During the race, participants should put on their bibs on their chest and ensure they are clearly visible to the race officials at all times without covering them with jackets. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify those who fail to comply.
- As the timing chip is integrated at the back of the bib, do not fold the chip. Participants are required to cross the timing mats at the Start, Finish and designated areas. The Organizer cannot provide a completion time for the participant due to improper wearing or damage of the bib or timing chip, or failing to cross the timing mats.
- Participants need to show their bib during baggage storage/retrieval and before joining the wellness carnival.
- No bib and timing chips will be issued on the race day.
- If Typhoon Signal No.8 or above is hoisted at any time from 12:00 noon a day before the race (25 October 2019), the race will be cancelled.
- If the Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted at any time from 12:00 a.m. on the race day (26 October 2019), the race will be cancelled.
- If Red Rainstorm Signal or Typhoon Signal No.3 is hoisted at any time from 06:00a.m. on the race day (29 October 2019), the race will be cancelled.
- Should the above Inclement Weather/Condition Warnings be hoisted after the commencement of race, the Race Director has the right to change the course distance or arrangement or to stop the race. Entry fee or donation will not be refunded.
- No rescheduled race will be arranged if the race is cancelled due to inclement weather or other reasons.
- Please check the weather from the Hong Kong Observatory (Tel: 1878200) on the race day.
- The Organizer reserves the right of final decision of the event. Any changes or contingent measures for the event announced by the Organizer and posted on the Organizer's webpage shall prevail.
- Distance and direction signage will be placed at along the route.
- Water, refreshment station and first aid will be set up inside the route.
- Participants are encouraged to utilize the recycle stations that will be provided at the race venue. (Details will be announced soon)
- Safety comes first! Keep your eyes open, stay sharp and watch your corners!
- There are a number of corners and junctions along the route, watch your speed at turns to avoid injury!
- During the race, the area will be open to the public, thus, the pavement may be narrow. Please be Patient! And enjoy the view along the route.
- Participants should make sure their health conditions are suitable for the race. Without sufficient rest or feeling unwell before the race, participants should seek medical advice in advance and do not join the race. During the race, do seek help from the volunteers if you are feeling unwell.
- Participants are advised to stop eating two hour before the race. They should also avoid foods that are too fatty or that have too much fibre. Eat carbohydrates to absorb energy.
- On the race day, the winners list will be announced on site. Appeals on the winners list must be submitted within 15 minutes after result announcements by filling in the form with HK$100 handling fee to the Information Counter. The handling fee will not be forfeited if the appeal is unsuccessful.
- Results of all participants will be released online on or before 1 November 2019 online. Disputes or appeals regarding the results must be submitted by email to email@example.com within 3 days of result announcements. The Organizer reserves the right not to entertain any disputes or appeals submitted after 8 November 2019.